Brought to you by the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ (AFRNZ), this course provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive pharmacological and non-pharmacological information for health professionals with an interest in respiratory medicine. The course addresses the significant health disparity that exists for Māori and Pacific peoples with asthma and COPD in Aotearoa and gives clear guidance for health professionals to provide targeted patient care.
The Fundamentals eLearning course has been updated to align with the new New Zealand Asthma and COPD best practice guidelines 2020/2021.
The four online modules can be completed any time and course content can be reviewed and revisited as often as needed.
- Module 1 ‘Asthma Fundamentals’
- Module 2 ‘Asthma Management’
- Module 3 ‘COPD Management’
- Module 4 ‘Health Promoting Practice’
By completing the Fundamentals eLearning course, you will receive:
- 12 continuing professional development hours
- Endorsement by the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc
- A digital certificate which can be uploaded to your learning portfolio
The Fundamentals eLearning course costs $135.