WEBINAR: Wednesday 24 November 2021, 7.30 - 8.45 pm
Ryan Paul will present a practical guide around experiences with dulaglutide, the newly funded subcutaneous once weekly GLP1 receptor agonist for type 2 diabetes.
Key topics include:
- Identifying which of your patients will benefit from dulaglutide.
- Which patients meet the special authority criteria for dulaglutide and who should consider self-funding.
- When to choose dulaglutide or empagliflozin or both.
- How to discuss starting dulaglutide with patients and how to manage any adverse effects.
- Recommended follow up for patients on dulaglutide.
As always, we will answer as many questions as we can as time permits.