Kia ora and welcome to the first step of your journey through the EPiC dashboard.
To access your EPiC dashboard you must:
- Have a He Ako Hiringa or New Zealand Doctor account
- Be a prescribing GP working within New Zealand (MCNZ number required)
- Have a text-capable mobile phone
- Have a current driver licence or passport
- Have access to an internet browser (not supported on Safari)
Sign up to He Ako Hiringa and EPiC
Once you've registered for He Ako Hiringa, you will be asked to verify your account by email immediately. Once you have done this you will receive an email, within two working days, advising that your EPiC account has been opened.
Sign up to EPiC using your New Zealand Doctor login
New Zealand Doctor subscribers can sign into He Ako Hiringa using their New Zealand Doctor login. Once you have done this you will receive an email, within two working days, advising that your EPiC account has been opened.
Not sure if EPiC is for you?
Visit our About EPiC page to view a video demonstration of the product, FAQs, data methodologies and stories.
Our support desk is available during business hours on 09 488 4286 or email@example.com if you have any queries.